Saturday 30 October 2010

Project Decision!!

Ok i have a dilemma for this particular project the fact that i consider myself primarily a character animator,animator and character designer. This poses the problem for which brief i shall pick for my industry exercises project, on one hand i know i am a character animator maybe the closest to that is the moving image sky arts project but for some reason it does not appeal to me.

However having a love of designing a character and animating it therefore giving the character a personality and charisma has always been a major part of my work. Although we will not be animating the character my character animation skills would help create a personality for the character.

So i have a decision to make and quick maybe i will speak to a few people and get some advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment